1) Ownership and Limited License
The Services are owned or licensed by DreamCraft and are protected by Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights laws. DreamCraft reserves all rights, titles, and interest in and to the Services, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights, that are not explicitly granted to you in these Terms. Your permitted use of the Services is limited by the Intellectual Property Rights of DreamCraft.a) License
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms and any other relevant DreamCraft policies, DreamCraft grants you a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license, subject to the limitations in these Terms, to access and use the Services for your own entertainment purposes. You agree that you will not use the Services for any other purpose.c) Accounts
2) Payment and In-App Purchases
- You may access the DreamCraft server through your Mojang Minecraft Account (“Account”) and you agree to be bound by these Terms. Should you share an Account with other users, this agreement applies to all users of said Account. It is the responsibility of the Account owner to ensure that all users have read and will comply with these Terms.
- DreamCraft may permanently delete Accounts on its Services that are deemed inactive. Accounts shall be deemed inactive when they have not been used for One Hundred and Eighty (180) days.
- You acknowledge that if your Account is deleted, you may lose access to any information associated with that Account. If you wish to delete your Account, please alert DreamCraft by sending notice to the following contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Account Access and Permissible Assignment
- In-App Purchases are owned by DreamCraft and are not your property. DreamCraft may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate all In-App Purchases at any time, without notice or announcement and without payment to you. DreamCraft shall have no liability to you or any third party if DreamCraft exercises any such rights.
- ALL CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE, FINAL, AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY REASON, EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW IN YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED IN-APP PURCHASES WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, DREAMCRAFT MAY IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION ISSUE A REFUND TO YOU IF YOU HAVE, WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS, COMPLETED ALL PURCHASED CONTENT AND PROVIDED AN APPROPRIATE REASON FOR REQUESTING SUCH REFUND.
4) Service Availability and TerminationYou acknowledge that:
- If you have been previously banned from using any DreamCraft Services, you may not use our Services.
- DreamCraft may in its sole and absolute discretion provide subsequent amendments, versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to any part of the services.
- DreamCraft has absolute and sole discretion to immediately terminate or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services, including any and all Accounts, at any time, for any reason, without Notice and without liability to You;
- You may terminate these Terms at any time by emailing email@example.com or through the DreamCraft Help Desk;
- Access to the Services may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the control of DreamCraft, and that DreamCraft cannot and does not guarantee you will be able to use the services whenever you wish to do so.
- In the event of a termination or suspension any pre-purchased services or virtual goods, such as currencies, equipment, items, skills, or progress are forfeited, and you agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were pre-paid prior to any termination of this agreement. In addition, you will not be able to access the services.
- DreamCraft may not offer the services in all countries or geographic locations due to local laws.
- You are solely responsible for any internet connection and mobile fees that you may incur as a result of using our Services.
You agree to be bound by our website rules and any laws which may apply to this website and your participation.
The website administration have the right to terminate your account at any time, delete any content you may have posted, and your IP address and any data you input to the website is recorded to assist the site staff with their moderation duties.
The site administration have the right to change these terms and conditions, and any site rules, at any point without warning. Whilst you may be informed of any changes, it is your responsibility to check these terms and the rules at any point.
By registering on our website, you agree to the following:
This website uses "Nameless" website software. The "Nameless" software creators will not be held responsible for any content that may be experienced whilst browsing this site, nor are they responsible for any loss of data which may come about, for example a hacking attempt. The website is run independently from the software creators, and any content is the responsibility of the website administration.